Where can I get more advice and support?

You can ask for advice and support from your doctor (general practitioner, cardiologist or other medical specialists) or you can contact one of the atrial fibrillation patient associations for more general advice and support.



Related Pages

Useful Tools

Preparing for a catheter ablation checklist


Preparing for your first consultation with a physician checklist


AF diagnosis and follow-up checklist


Find my specialist

Learn more

Click to print these tools to help you prepare for your appointments

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.